Monday, May 16, 2011

This is my first post. Everything is a little rough and I don't really know what I'm doing so those three or four people who may eventually follow this blog, please bear with me. As you may or may not know, I named the blog from a line in Finnegan's Wake, a book I've actually read, not to be pretentious (though it is), but simply because I like the phrase. I liked it so much, in fact, that I highlighted it when I read it (something I rarely do) but I've since forgotten exactly why I did this, other than for the aforementioned sounding neat part. So that's sort of why I'm starting this blog. I want to be able to save things that come to my mind that, some day, I might want to remember . If any one else finds it interesting enough to follow then kudos to you.

1 comment:

  1. Who's General Failure & why is he reading my disk?

    ReplyDelete